Only users with write permissions to User Maintenance within Administration Module can update existing user information.
This article shows steps on how to change an existing user. To add a new user, please follow the steps shown here.
To update information about an existing user, please follow the steps below:
- Hover over ‘Administration’ menu item and click ‘User Maintenance’
- Select a user from the list by clicking anywhere on the row.
- Once the user row is selected, the information saved for that user is populated in the fields above. The selected user row is highlighted with a slightly darker background color.
- Change the property that needs to be updated by simply entering the new information in corresponding field. For example, when changing the password, select the existing password and replace it with the new password.
- Setting ‘Change Password on Next Login’ to True will require the user to change their password when they try to login to the system.
- Click Save.
The user account information should now be updated.